Thursday, February 2, 2023
7 C
Tashkent

Total supply up by 0.2%

(−92%) Offices Commissioning in Moscow • Jan-Jun 2022/21

From January to June 2022, commissioning of offices in Moscow reached 37.8 thousand square meters only. This represents a 91.5% decrease of the new supply year-over-year.

The total amount of high quality office spaces on the Moscow market reached 17.6 million sq. m, up by 0.2% in annual terms. Of this volume, 29% are class “A”, while the remaining 71% are class “B”.

Considering the geopolitical situation and the increase in the cost of construction and finishing works, it is likely that the commissioning of many projects that were planned for 2022 will be postponed to the next year.

As to the vacancy rate at the end of the quarter, this indicator reached 11.5% in the offices of class “A” and 6.4% in those of class “B”.

The market supply of new or renovated office spaces is a key factor shaping the market potential for professional office furniture, in short to medium terms. We are tracking this indicator more closely, including particular office buildings and business centers commissioned and under construction, within our extended Market Reports.

Related Articles

(+16%) Retail Prices • RUS • Annual Change 2022/21

In December 2022, the retail prices for furniture in Russia increased by 10.49% compared to the same month of the previous year (considering specialized...

(−31%) Housing Mortgages • RUS • Jan-Nov 2022/21

From January to November 2022, the number of housing mortgages issued in Russia reached 1.15 million. This represents a 31% decrease to the same...

(+16%) Furniture Production • RUS • Jan-Nov 2022/21

From January to November 2022, the furniture production volume in Russia reached 319.8 billion rubles. This represents a 16.3% increase to the corresponding period...

LATEST MARKET STUDY

spot_img

COVID-19 CASES

Uzbekistan
7,463
Total active cases
Updated on 02.02.2023 07:21
250,586
Total confirmed cases
Updated on 02.02.2023 07:21
1,637
Total deaths
Updated on 02.02.2023 07:21
241,486
Total recovered
Updated on 02.02.2023 07:21
spot_img

CURRENCY EXCHANGE RATES

USD - United States Dollar
EUR
1.1020
CNY
0.1490
RUB
0.0143

Latest Articles