Rising costs of raw materials and components all over the world, as well as geopolitical shifts, contribute to the rise in prices for Russian-made furniture, too. In March 2022, the prices of furniture manufacturers in Russia increased by 14.92% to the corresponding month of the previous year.
Since the beginning of 2022, prices increased by 19.15% year-over-year. For this reporting period, several furniture categories have risen in price more than average:
- wooden beds for children (+47.11%),
- medical furniture, including surgical, dental or veterinary, and parts thereof (+43.09%),
- wooden dining tables for dining and living rooms (+27.32%),
- wooden furniture for offices (+25.95%),
- wooden furniture for dining and living rooms, not elsewhere classified (+23.8%),
- furniture for offices and shops (+22.7%),
- metal furniture for offices (+22%),
- wooden furniture, not elsewhere classified (+21.11%),
- wooden beds for adults (+19.21%).
We are tracking this indicator more closely, including prices for domestic market and export separately, for various furniture categories, within our extended Market Reports.