Rising costs of raw materials and components all over the world contribute to the rise in prices for Russian-made furniture, too. In May 2021, the prices of furniture manufacturers in Russia increased by 10.89% to the corresponding month of the previous year.
Since the beginning of 2021, prices increased by 9.45% year-over-year. For this reporting period, several furniture categories have risen in price more than average:
- wooden beds for children (+35.57%),
- wooden furniture sets for dining and living rooms (+19.76%),
- mattresses (+15.39%),
- wooden cabinets for bedrooms (+11.48%),
- kitchen cabinets (+10.82%),
- wooden beds for adults (+10.79%),
- furniture for offices and shops (+10.72%),
- wooden dining tables for dining and living rooms (+10%).
We are tracking this indicator more closely, including prices for domestic market and export separately, for various furniture categories, within our extended Market Reports.